Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dreams

Oh yea. I just thought through it and have decided. I wanna be a TRAVELLING WRITER/ARTIST!!!! Muhahahaha!!

This way I can travel, record my travels, at the same time share with the world and earn some cash all at once! Muhahahahahaha!!!!

It doesn't look too easy though.. Especially who would want to publish or buy my books/art pieces..
But I'm not gonna give up just yet!

Someone said, "The most impossible dreams are the best kinds to have.." *Dun ask me who..*

Hah and there you go! A travelling writer/artist in the making!
Meanwhile, I'm gonna brush up on my english and literature. And practice drawing... Hmm busy busy busy~ Hohoho~

5 comments:

shun said...

hehehe :D

dun stop pursuing your dreams!:D
i wanna be a traveling photographer LOL

maybe we can travel together, then got someone to disturb :x

DREAM BIG!

[:

wanzi said...

HOHO! HOHO!
*i just have nothing better to do…*

RAH!
LOL!
POWER ENGLISH!! POWER WRITING!! 0.o
BE SURE TO BUY STUFFS BACK FROM WHICHEVER PLACE YOU TRAVEL TO! send them back or something! *grins*

but there’s still a long long way to go… LOL!

weiwei said...

hey for a moment i thought i saw you want to brush your teeth, and i was happy for a moment. then i realised its NOT. ERTS.

Huat said...

Haha weiwei dun keep thinking about teeth!! haha

Yea wanzi.. only want souveniers ar....

Yes Shun!! Woo~ so happy! haha can can we SHOULD go together!! haha so exciting!! :D

Anonymous said...

do u noe u have the same dream as i have? lol.. but i wan do volunteer work as i travel.

but if thats ur dream, push for it, and persevere! don't let others affect u and ur dreams!

after army, work hard!